HanesBrands Inc, based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, US is a socially responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and active wear apparel in the Americas, Europe and Asia under some of the world’s strongest apparel brands, including Hanes, Champion, Playtex, DIM, Bali, Maidenform, Bonds, JMS/Just My Size, L’eggs, Wonderbra, Gear for Sports... The Company sells T-shirts, bras, panties, shapewear, underwear, socks, hosiery, and active wear produced in the company’s low cost global supply chain. Hanes has approximately 70,000 employees in more than 40 countries
Founded in 1901, Hanes takes pride in its strong reputation for ethical business practices. The company is the only apparel producer to ever be honored by the Great Place to Work Institute for its workplace practices in Central America and the Caribbean, ranked No. 167 on the Forbes magazine list of America’s Best Employers. For seven consecutive years, Hanes has won the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star sustained excellence/partner of the year award – the only apparel company to earn sustained excellence honors. The company ranks No. 172 on Newsweek magazine’s green list of 500 largest U.S. companies for environmental achievement and No. 448 on the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies by sales.
1. A global leading basic apparel company: with more than 100 year of history of innovation, product excellence and brand recognition with more than 90 percent of our units produced in our own facilities across the world
2. Rapid business expansion: From 55.900 employees in more than 35 countries in 2014, expands to 70.000 employees in more than 40 countries in 2016. Hanes completed the acquisition of Maidenform (2013), DB Apparel (2014), Pacific Brands (2016). Holds the No. 1 or No. 2 market share position in the world for underwear, intimate apparel & hosiery
3. Priority on People Development: People are our most valuable asset. Apart from competitive compensation & benefit package, we offer our employees opportunities to excel through a blended learning approach. We have a full circle of Talent Management Strategy to develop employees from fresh graduate to senior/leader/manager
4. Workplace quality: we ensure our employees have clean, safe workplaces that meet internationally recognized labor standards
5. A socially responsible company: we are an award-winning leader in environmental and social responsibility. We have strong commitment to making the community where we operate a better place through our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Team Building 2016
If there is one thing you should know about us, it’s that HBI promotes interaction and teamwork in our community. Scroll through our photos to relive memorable moments during 2016 HBI Team Building, a practical training course held at Red River Resort (Vinh Phuc) on October 28 and 29. Join us to “Reach New Heights”!
Two leading independent advocates of corporate responsibility – the Ethical Corporation and Corporate Responsibility Magazine – have honored HanesBrands and its employees for the company's commitment to and achievements in environmental protection, workplace practices, and community improvement.
HBI commits to making the community where we operate a better place through Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives.The Construction and Renovation of Ta Ha Kindergarten, Kim Dong district, Hung Yen funded by HBI brings joy to teachers, pupils and their parents as the program will help to offer a better teaching and learning environment for local children.
Inside review about HBI